PROLOG is the premier learning tool for staying up to date in obstetrics and gynecology. Consisting of six units, it is an effective, self-directed study resource and reference for both obstetricians–gynecologists and those in training. The content is peer-reviewed, current, and clinically relevant. Each unit includes an assessment book and critique book. Put your knowledge to the test and earn up to 25 CME credits per volume.
- Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery — 14 CME credits
- Gynecologic Oncology and Critical Care, Seventh Edition — 25 CME credits
- Patient Management in the Office, Seventh Edition — 25 CME credits
- Obstetrics, Eighth Edition — 25 CME credits
- Gynecology and Surgery, Eighth Edition — 25 CME credits
- New for 2020: Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Eighth Edition — 25 CME credits
Advance your knowledge and strengthen your skills. Purchase all six books and save.
Log in to your account to obtain either Member or Junior Fellow in Training pricing.
The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists designates this enduring material for a maximum of 25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
College Cognate Credit(s)
The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists designates this enduring material for a maximum of 25 Category 1 College Cognate Credits. The College has a reciprocity agreement with the AMA that allows AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ to be equivalent to College Cognate Credits.