New edition released in 2020, PROLOG: Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility is the premier learning tool for staying up to date in the specialty area. Consisting of an assessment book and critique book, PROLOG is an effective, self-directed study resource and reference for both obstetricians–gynecologists and those in training. The content is peer-reviewed, current, and clinically relevant. Put your knowledge to the test and earn up to 25 CME credits with this volume. Upon completion, users of this unit should be able to:
- Identify appropriate tests for endocrinology and infertility conditions
- Determine the appropriate medical management to address infertility
- Apply the concepts of the hypothalamic-pituitary-ovarian-uterine axis when considering medication management to address infertility
- Understand the basics of assisted reproductive technology
- Counsel women regarding treatment options for primary and secondary amenorrhea and infertility
Purchase PROLOG: Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility today to advance your knowledge, strengthen your skills, and enhance your practice.
Purchase PROLOG: Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility in eBook Format
The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists designates this enduring material for a maximum of 25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
College Cognate Credit(s)
The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists designates this enduring material for a maximum of 25 Category 1 College Cognate Credits. The College has a reciprocity agreement with the AMA that allows AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ to be equivalent to College Cognate Credits.