PROLOG: Patient Management in Office is the premier learning tool for staying up to date in the specialty area. Consisting of an assessment book and critique book, PROLOG is an effective, self-directed study resource and reference for both obstetricians–gynecologists and those in training. The content is peer-reviewed, current, and clinically relevant. Put your knowledge to the test and earn 25 CME credits with this volume. Upon completion, users of this unit should be able to:
- Identify epidemiologic factors that contribute to women’s health issues encountered in office practice
- Determine appropriate screening approaches to identify health conditions in women
- Correlate presenting signs and symptoms with appropriate diagnostic tools
- Describe appropriate traditional and alternative management strategies for select conditions encountered in office practice
- Counsel patients about the impact of health and illness throughout their lives and about risks and benefits of treatment
- Apply professional medical ethics to the practice of obstetrics and gynecology
- Incorporate appropriate legal, risk management, and office management guidelines and techniques in clinical practice
Purchase PROLOG: Patient Management in Office today to advance your knowledge and enhance your practice.
Approximately 280 pages
The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists designates this enduring material for a maximum of 25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
College Cognate Credit(s)
The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists designates this enduring material for a maximum of 25 Category 1 College Cognate Credits. The College has a reciprocity agreement with the AMA that allows AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ to be equivalent to College Cognate Credits.