Save up to 20% with discount code ACSM23. Exclusions apply
PROLOG: Obstetrics is the premier learning tool for staying up to date in the specialty area. Consisting of an assessment and critique book, PROLOG is an effective, self-directed study resource and reference for both obstetricians–gynecologists and those in training. The content is peer-reviewed, current, and clinically relevant. Put your knowledge to the test and earn up to 25 CME credits with this volume.
Upon successful completion, users of this unit will be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of maternal and fetal physiology and pathophysiology and the effects on normal and complicated pregnancies
- Identify components of antepartum care that optimize maternal and perinatal outcomes in uncomplicated pregnancies, including education regarding normal pregnancy
- Diagnose and plan efficacious and cost-effective management of medical and obstetric conditions encountered during the antepartum period
- Identify the risks and prognosis of selected complications of pregnancy and in the neonate
- Describe antenatal genetic screening and diagnostic tests and identify the indications, risks, and predictive value for each
- Diagnose problems and manage obstetric emergencies
- elect appropriate management strategies for intrapartum care and delivery
- Consider medical-legal principles, risk management, and office management guidelines in obstetric practice
Order PROLOG: Obstetrics, Ninth Edition, today!
A complimentary, online study tool—PROLOG Games—is included with purchase of this print copy.
Purchase PROLOG: Obstetrics, Ninth Edition in eBook Format
Please note: A unique code to access the online assessment is available in every print book. The eBook version does not include the code and it must be purchased separately.
PROLOG Editorial and Advisory Committee
Chair: Donna D. Johnson, MD
Members: Daniel R. Grow, MD; Amy M. Johnson, MD; Heather Z. Sankey, MD
PROLOG Task Force for Obstetrics, Ninth Edition
Co-Chairs: Keith H. Nelson, MD; Deborah M. Feldman, MD
Members: Carrie L. Bell, MD; Kimberly B. Fortner, MD; Christina A. Herrera, MD, MSCI; Jason Hildebrand, MD; Melissa I. March, MD; Sarah Dawn O’Dell, DO; Ruth Anne Queenan, MD, MBA; Corina Schoen, MD; Linda M. Szymanski, MD, PhD; Lorene Atkins Temming, MD, MSCI
The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists designates this enduring material for a maximum of 25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
College Cognate Credit(s)
The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists designates this enduring material for a maximum of 25 Category 1 College Cognate Credits. The College has a reciprocity agreement with the AMA that allows AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ to be equivalent to College Cognate Credits.