PROLOG: Obstetrics is the premier learning tool for staying up to date in the specialty area. Consisting of an assessment book and critique book, PROLOG is an effective, self-directed study resource and reference for both obstetricians–gynecologists and those in training. The content is peer-reviewed, current, and clinically relevant. Put your knowledge to the test and earn up to 25 CME credits with this volume. Upon completion, users of this unit should be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of maternal and fetal physiology and its effect on pregnancy
- Identify components of antepartum care that optimize maternal and perinatal outcomes
- Diagnose and plan efficacious and cost-effective management of medical and obstetric conditions encountered during the antepartum period
- Identify the risks and prognosis of selected complications of pregnancy and in the neonate
- Describe noninvasive and invasive methods of fetal assessment in the antepartum period
- Diagnose complications and manage obstetric emergencies
- Select appropriate management strategies for intrapartum care and delivery
- Consider medical-legal principles, risk management, and office management guidelines in obstetric practice
Purchase PROLOG: Obstetrics today to advance your knowledge and strengthen your skills.
Purchase PROLOG: Obstetrics in eBook Format
The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists designates this enduring material for a maximum of 25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
College Cognate Credit(s)
The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists designates this enduring material for a maximum of 25 Category 1 College Cognate Credits. The College has a reciprocity agreement with the AMA that allows AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ to be equivalent to College Cognate Credits.