PROLOG: Gynecology and Surgery is the premier learning tool for staying up to date in the specialty area. Consisting of an assessment book and critique book, PROLOG is an effective, self-directed study resource and reference for both obstetricians–gynecologists and those in training. The content is peer-reviewed, current, and clinically relevant. Put your knowledge to the test and earn 25 CME credits with this volume. Upon completion, users of this unit should be able to:
- Establish a differential diagnosis and screen with appropriate diagnostic tests for specific gynecologic conditions
- Determine the appropriate medical management for specific gynecologic conditions in adolescents and adult women
- Identify appropriate surgical interventions for various gynecologic conditions and strategies to prevent and treat surgical complications
- Apply concepts of anatomy, genetics, pathophysiology, and epidemiology to the understanding of diseases that affect women
- Counsel women regarding treatment options and adjustment to crises that may alter their lifestyles
- Apply professional medical ethics and the understanding of medical-legal issues relative to the practice of gynecology
Purchase PROLOG: Gynecology and Surgery now to advance your knowledge and strengthen your skills.
The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists designates this enduring material for a maximum of 25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
College Cognate Credit(s)
The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists designates this enduring material for a maximum of 25 Category 1 College Cognate Credits. The College has a reciprocity agreement with the AMA that allows AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ to be equivalent to College Cognate Credits.