PROLOG: Gynecologic Oncology and Critical Care is the premier learning tool for staying up to date in the specialty area. Consisting of an assessment book and critique book, PROLOG is an effective, self-directed study resource and reference for both obstetricians–gynecologists and those in training. The content is peer-reviewed, current, and clinically relevant. Put your knowledge to the test and earn 25 CME credits with this volume. Upon completion, users of this unit should be able to:
- Identify epidemiologic factors that contribute to the risks of various malignancies
- Analyze the pathophysiology and evaluate the histopathology of various malignancies
- Associate symptoms with early onset of specific malignancies and determine appropriate diagnostic tests
- Identify physical and surgical findings related to specific stages of malignant disease
- Determine appropriate surgical and nonsurgical management for various types of cancer
- Identify common complications of therapy
- Determine approaches for preoperative assessment, select surgical techniques for gynecologic disorders
- Apply knowledge of anatomy, wound management, and appropriate surgical techniques in the surgical therapy of gynecologic disease
Purchase PROLOG: Gynecologic Oncology and Critical Care today to advance your knowledge and strengthen your skills.
The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists designates this enduring material for a maximum of 25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
College Cognate Credit(s)
The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists designates this enduring material for a maximum of 25 Category 1 College Cognate Credits. The College has a reciprocity agreement with the AMA that allows AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ to be equivalent to College Cognate Credits.