PROLOG: Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery is the premier learning tool for staying up to date in this subspecialty. Consisting of an assessment book and critique book, PROLOG is an effective, self-directed study resource and reference for both obstetricians–gynecologists and those in training. The content is peer-reviewed, current, and clinically relevant. Put your knowledge to the test and earn up to 14 CME credits with this volume. Upon completion, users of this unit should be able to:
- Discuss pelvic anatomy and physiology and how alterations contribute to pelvic floor disorders
- Identify the pathophysiologic and epidemiologic factors that contribute to pelvic floor disorders
- Associate symptom and quality-of-life impact of different pelvic floor disorders, determine appropriate diagnostic workups, and select accurate diagnoses
- Associate pelvic floor symptoms with corresponding signs on examination and testing to ensure accurate diagnoses
- Discuss alternative surgical and nonsurgical treatment options and identify common complications of therapy
- Apply knowledge of anatomy and appropriate surgical techniques in the surgical treatment of these disorders
Purchase PROLOG: Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery now to advance your knowledge and strengthen your skills.
The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists designates this enduring material for a maximum of 25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
College Cognate Credit(s)
The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists designates this enduring material for a maximum of 25 Category 1 College Cognate Credits. The College has a reciprocity agreement with the AMA that allows AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ to be equivalent to College Cognate Credits.