Preparing for Surgery
The Preparing for Surgery pamphlet offers helpful guidance for your patients facing surgery. With a focus on common patient questions and concerns, topics include:
- Information patients need before surgery
- What to do to prepare for surgery
- Informed consent and advance directives
- What happens the day of surgery
- What to expect during recovery
Designed to provide easy-to-read and useful information, this pamphlet can help your patients feel informed and more confident before and after surgery.