Access the most up-to-date patient education materials online and on demand with the new digital pamphlets annual subscription. Subscribers can download, print, and provide ACOG resources to patients anytime for extra support and guidance.
Key features include:
- Full digital access to the ACOG library of more than 130 high-quality illustrated pamphlets, including a collection of online-exclusive pamphlets
- Access to the most current materials, updated in real time based on ACOG guidance
- New! Fact Facts handouts with quick, easy-to-read information on important topics
- Search and access from any device
- Ability to download PDF files and print on demand
- Purchase options available to access pamphlets in English and Spanish.
Digital pamphlets contain the same information as print pamphlets, just resized for easy printing. Pamphlets and Fast Facts download as 8.5” x 11” PDF files.
Topics include pregnancy, labor and delivery, postpartum care, gynecologic problems, contraception, and other health concerns. Relevant pamphlets are designed especially for adolescents. All materials are backed by ACOG guidance, reviewed by ACOG members, and written to adhere to health literacy standards.
Subscribe now for 1 year of unlimited access to all Digital Pamphlets and Fast Facts. All sales are final.
What subscribers can do with each PDF file
- Keep electronic copies on a single computer, tablet, or phone
- Email an electronic copy to patients via an email account
- Send an electronic copy to patients via a message-sharing system (but not an EMR/EHR)
- Print copies to give to patients
What subscribers can’t do with any PDF file
- Post the file on a website
- Load the file into an EMR/EHR
- Republish the entire file in its original form or in a new format