Based on ACOG guidelines and written by the experts in women’s health care, Your Pregnancy and Childbirth: Month to Month, revised sixth edition, gives your patients the most accurate information available about pregnancy, childbirth, labor and delivery, breastfeeding, and the postpartum period. Key features include the following:
- Practical, straightforward advice about diet, exercise, prenatal visits and tests, and handling the discomforts of pregnancy
- Evidence-based guidance in making important decisions about issues such as pain management during labor, VBAC, and circumcision
- Separate sections on special concerns and complications, including obesity during pregnancy, diabetes, preterm labor, and preeclampsia
- Comprehensive, easy-to-understand coverage of the latest prenatal genetic screening and testing options, including risks and limitations
- New chapters on preconception care, reducing the risk of birth defects, and medical and non-medical pain relief options during labor
Learn about the upcoming new edition.