Save up to 20% with discount code ACSM23. Exclusions apply
Explore ACOG's 2023 Catalog
Find the patient education and practice resources you need.
Easy Ways to Order
- Online: Find products and order online at acog.org/store.
- Phone or email: Email [email protected] or call toll-free from U.S.: (800) 762-2264 or (240) 547-2156 (Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET)
- Order physical products by fax: (240) 547-1860 (not available for digital subscriptions)
Prices are subject to change without notice. Pay by check, wire transfer, or charge your order online or over the phone using Visa, MasterCard, or American Express. Tax-exempt purchases must be made over the phone or via email.
Professional and Educational Materials Catalog
If you need help with a Digital Pamphlet subscription, ACOG Clinical subscription, or other ACOG product, please email [email protected] or call ACOG’s customer care line at (800) 762-2264 or (240) 547-2156. Our hours are Monday through Friday between 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m. ET.
Digital Pamphlets Frequently Asked Questions:
- How can I explore the Digital Pamphlet library? Browse all available pamphlets at acog.org/DigitalPamphletSubscription.
- Why can’t I view the purchase or download buttons on the pamphlet pages? This may be related to your web browser. Try using Firefox, Chrome, Safari, or Edge. The new ACOG website is not supported by Internet Explorer.
- Where can I learn more about the Digital Pamphlet subscription? See all product information at acog.org/DigitalPamphlets.
Questions about ACOG membership? Visit acog.org/membership or email [email protected].
The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG) will accept merchandise—except digital products like eBooks, eModules, and online courses—for refund if the returned merchandise is received at our location within 30 days of the date it was shipped to you. All digital subscription products are considered final sale. Sealed or shrink-wrapped merchandise must be returned unopened to receive a refund; opened merchandise will not be accepted.
All returns must include the original invoice or receipt for the returned items. A payment dispute (chargeback) must cite an invoice or order for each item returned.
Any merchandise returned after 30 days will not qualify for a refund. ACOG will reimburse shipping expenses on damaged merchandise only if it is returned within 30 days of receipt. No exchanges of any type will be accepted after 1 year from the date of shipment.
Please send returns to the following address:
9050 Junction Drive
Annapolis Junction, MD 20701
Shipping and Handling
For questions about shipping fees or order status, please contact [email protected] or call (800) 762-2264 or (240) 547-2156 (Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET).