If you need help with a Digital Pamphlet subscription, ACOG Clinical subscription, or other ACOG product, please email email@example.com or call ACOG’s customer care line at (800) 762-2264 or (240) 547-2156. Our hours are Monday through Friday between 8:30 am and 5 pm ET.
Digital Pamphlets Frequently Asked Questions:
- How can I explore the Digital Pamphlet library? Browse all available pamphlets at acog.org/DigitalPamphletSubscription.
- Why can’t I view the purchase or download buttons on the pamphlet pages? This may be related to your web browser. Try using Firefox, Chrome, Safari, or Edge. The new ACOG website is not supported by Internet Explorer.
- Where can I learn more about the Digital Pamphlet subscription? See all product information at acog.org/DigitalPamphlets.
Four Easy Ways to Order
- Online: Find products and order online at acog.org/store/product-search.
- Phone or email: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call toll-free from U.S.: (800) 762-2264 or (240) 547-2156 (Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 5 pm ET)
- Order physical products by fax: (240) 547-1860 (not available for digital subscriptions)
- Order physical products by mail (not available for digital subscriptions)
To order by mail or fax, fill out this order form and include payment. Incomplete or inaccurate information on the order forms may delay your order. To expedite processing, please be alert to the following points:
- Please include your member ID number to receive member pricing. If you do not include your number, you will be charged the non-member price.
- Include your complete name. A street address must be included to ensure delivery. Do not use a post office box number.
- Calculate appropriate shipping charges and sales tax by using the information on the online order form.
- Make checks payable to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. Mail checks to:
ACOG Professional and Educational Materials
P.O. Box 825350
Philadelphia, PA 19182-5350
Prices are effective January 1, 2020 and are subject to change without notice. Pay by check or charge your order online or over the phone using Visa, MasterCard, or American Express. Tax-exempt purchases must be made over the phone or via email.
The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG) will accept merchandise—except downloadable products, computer software, and digital subscriptions—for refund if the returned merchandise is received at our location within 45 days of the date it was shipped to you. All digital subscription products are considered final sale. Sealed or shrink-wrapped merchandise must be returned unopened to receive a refund; opened merchandise will not be accepted.
All returns must include the original invoice or receipt for the returned items. A payment dispute (chargeback) must cite an invoice or order for each item returned.
Any merchandise returned after 45 days will be accepted for exchange only. You will be charged current prices on all exchange orders. ACOG will reimburse shipping expenses on damaged merchandise only if it is returned within 45 days. No exchanges of any type will be accepted after 1 year from the date of shipment.
Please send returns to the following address:
9050 Junction Drive
Annapolis Junction, MD 20701
Shipping and Handling
ACOG’s online order form includes shipping and handling fees. Once your order has shipped, you will receive a shipping notification with tracking information. This will be sent to the email you used in your transaction.
For questions about shipping fees or order status, please contact email@example.com or call (800) 762-2264 or (240) 547-2156 (Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 5 pm ET).