Explore ACOG's Fall Catalog
Find the patient education and practice resources you need. Use code FALL20 to receive 20% off your product order.*
Easy Ways to Order
- Online: Find products and order online at acog.org/store.
- Phone or email: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call toll-free from U.S.: (800) 762-2264 or (240) 547-2156 (Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET)
- Order physical products by fax: (240) 547-1860 (not available for digital subscriptions)
Prices are subject to change without notice. Pay by check, wire transfer, or charge your order online or over the phone using Visa, MasterCard, or American Express. Tax-exempt purchases must be made over the phone or via email.
*Offer cannot be sold, auctioned, transferred, or combined with any other offer, and is void if altered or reproduced. Offer cannot be applied to previous or pending purchases and cannot be combined with other offers, bulk purchases, or on bundle discounts. Not redeemable for cash or credit. Offer valid online and on phone orders only. Offer valid through 11/30/21, 11:59 PM (EDT). The following items are excluded from offer: PROLOG Assessments, PROLOG Set of Six, eModules, ECO Courses, Registration Fees, and Hybrid track. Exclusions apply. Shipping and taxes excluded.
If you need help with a Digital Pamphlet subscription, ACOG Clinical subscription, or other ACOG product, please email email@example.com or call ACOG’s customer care line at (800) 762-2264 or (240) 547-2156. Our hours are Monday through Friday between 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m. ET.
Digital Pamphlets Frequently Asked Questions:
- How can I explore the Digital Pamphlet library? Browse all available pamphlets at acog.org/DigitalPamphletSubscription.
- Why can’t I view the purchase or download buttons on the pamphlet pages? This may be related to your web browser. Try using Firefox, Chrome, Safari, or Edge. The new ACOG website is not supported by Internet Explorer.
- Where can I learn more about the Digital Pamphlet subscription? See all product information at acog.org/DigitalPamphlets.
The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG) will accept merchandise—except downloadable products, computer software, and digital subscriptions—for refund if the returned merchandise is received at our location within 45 days of the date it was shipped to you. All digital subscription products are considered final sale. Sealed or shrink-wrapped merchandise must be returned unopened to receive a refund; opened merchandise will not be accepted.
All returns must include the original invoice or receipt for the returned items. A payment dispute (chargeback) must cite an invoice or order for each item returned.
Any merchandise returned after 45 days will be accepted for exchange only. You will be charged current prices on all exchange orders. ACOG will reimburse shipping expenses on damaged merchandise only if it is returned within 45 days. No exchanges of any type will be accepted after 1 year from the date of shipment.
Please send returns to the following address:
9050 Junction Drive
Annapolis Junction, MD 20701