Join Us at the ACOG Virtual Career Fair this Fall
Women's health professionals are invited to network with private practices, group practices, hospitals, health systems, and other recruiters around the country during the ACOG Virtual Career Fair on Thursday, October 13, 2022.
The ACOG Virtual Career Fair provides access to hundreds of jobs for obstetrician–gynecologists plus virtual networking opportunities with over 30 of top-notch employers. Simply upload your CV and get ready to stand out! While the event is free, attendees are encouraged to register so employers know you are coming.
Participants will have the opportunity to:
- Make connections with more than 30 top organizations that are looking to hire obstetrician–gynecologist professionals
- Meet one-on-one with representatives of top employers virtually
- Make your resume/CV available to employers before and after the event
There is no additional fee for individuals to participate in the 2022 ACOG Virtual Career Fair. We encourage job seekers to pre-register and start using ACOG Career Connection—the official career center of ACOG—today.
Below is a preliminary list of employers who will be taking part. View the full list of exhibitors and pre-register today.
- Advantia Health
- Albany Area Primary Health Care
- Altru Health System Physician Recruiting
- Ascension Medical Group Via Christi, P.A.
- Community Health Systems
- Dubuque Obstetrics and Gynecology, P.C.
- ECU Health
- Franciscan Physician Network
- Gundersen Health System
- Hackensack Meridian Health
- Harbin Clinic
- Indiana University Health
- Kaiser Permanente: The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. (Northern California)
- Kaiser Permanente: Mid-Atlantic Permanente Medical Group
- LifePoint Health
- Lona Sasser D.O., LLC
- MedStar Medical Group
- Pediatrix Medical Group
- Penn State Health Physician Recruitment
- Saint Alphonsus Health System
- Samaritan Health Services
- SSM Health
- St. Luke's University Health Network
- Three Village Women's Health
- Unified Women's Healthcare
- West Virginia University School of Medicine
- WMC Tyrone LLC
- Women's Care