Renew Your Membership
How Can I Renew?
Annual dues statements are due upon receipt. Please allow up to three weeks for processing the payments.
National, district, and section dues (SUBTOTAL on the annual dues statement) must be paid to maintain membership in ACOG.
There are three easy ways to renew your membership:
Online payments can be made from your desktop, tablet, or smartphone.
Active individual dues-paying members may enroll in autorenewal. After you enroll in autorenewal, your annual dues invoices will be paid automatically using the payment information you provided during enrollment.
Automatic Renewal: Frequently Asked Questions
- Active individual dues-paying members may enroll in autorenewal
- Autorenewal is not available for members in specialized flow-down membership categories whose dues are paid for by an organization
- Members within their billing period may enroll at time of payment from the online renewal payment page
- Eligible members may use self-service enrollment up to 90 days before their membership expiration date; after that date, members will be billed normally and receive an invoice
- Check your next billing date in MyACOG
Payment information is stored in a safe and secure payment processor, outside the ACOG system.
We accept bank or electronic checks and credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, and American Express).
- Autorenewal payment methods will be charged approximately 35 days before the current membership term expiration date
- You will receive an email reminder notifying you of the upcoming transaction
ACOG will make up to three attempts to charge the designated payment method, and if there are no successful attempts, you will be unenrolled from autorenewal and invoiced normally.
- Your saved payment and autorenewal enrollment are tied to the member category at time of enrollment; if you transfer to another category, you will be admitted and billed for the new membership and will not be automatically charged
- You will have to reenroll in autorenewal for the new member category at the time of dues payment
Renew by Fax
Renew by fax using your member renewal invoice. Fax to 202-479-0054.
Renew by Mail
Renew by mail using your member renewal invoice:
PO Box 826312
Philadelphia, PA 19182-6312
For a duplicate dues statement, log into MyACOG.
Have a question?
Advocating for You During the COVID-19 Pandemic
ACOG is here for you.
Read more about how ACOG has pivoted our daily efforts to ensure that you, your patients, and your practice are able to weather the COVID-19 pandemic.Go