ACOG-Recognized Certifying Boards for Obstetrics and Gynecology
Recognized Certifying Boards
ACOG Fellows must have certification and Maintenance of the Certification in obstetrics, gynecology, or both from one of the boards recognized by the College Board of Directors.
These organizations are recognized by ACOG as certifying boards in obstetrics and gynecology.
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology: Parts I and II
- Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada or College des medecins du Quebec
- Consejo Mexicana de Ginecologia & Obstetricia
- The Univ of the West Indies Postgraduate Doctorate of Medicine
- Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (RANZOG)
- Federacion Centroamericana de Sociedades de Obstetricia y Ginecologia (FECASOG)
- Japanese Board of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (JBOG)
- Sociedad Chilena de Obstetricia y Ginecologia