No Internet Connectivity? No Problem!
The ACOG App is your on-the-go clinical companion. Download the ACOG app for valuable resources and up-to-date information from the leading experts in women’s health care. Get the latest clinical guidelines and updates on news, tools, and resources to help you in your practice.
To download on Apple devices, visit the App Store. To download on Android devices, visit Google Play.
- Indicated Delivery Calculator: A point-of-care decision aid to provide information relative to suggested timing of delivery, based on ACOG clinical guidance
- Estimated Due Date Calculator: Based on guidance from ACOG and others, the Estimated Due Date Calculator uses data from last menstrual period and first accurate ultrasound to determine estimated due date and target date for gestational age.
- Clinical Guidance: Stay updated on techniques, clinical management issues, and emerging issues in obstetrics and gynecology with ACOG’s evidence-based Practice Bulletins and Committee Opinions
- Immunizations: Consult the interactive tool on immunization best practices
- Headlines: Get access to Today’s Headlines, which provides a weekday summary of health news via email
- Contacts: Find contact information for ACOG’s offices and leaders
- Annual Meeting: Learn about and plan your visit to ACOG’s Annual Clinical and Scientific Meeting
- Districts: Access local information by District
- Careers: Access jobs and career advice from Career Connection, the premier source of job opportunities in obstetrics and gynecology