PROLOG: Patient Management in the Office, Eighth Edition, is the premier learning tool for staying up-to-date in obstetrics and gynecology. Consisting of an assessment and critique book, PROLOG is an effective, self-directed study resource and reference for both obstetrician–gynecologists and those in training. The content is peer-reviewed, current, and clinically relevant. Put your knowledge to the test and earn 25 CME credits with this volume.
The obstetrician–gynecologist who completes Patient Management in the Office, Eighth Edition, will be able to:
- Identify epidemiologic factors that contribute to women’s health problems encountered in office practice
- Determine appropriate screening approaches to identify health issues in women
- Correlate presenting signs and symptoms with appropriate diagnostic tools in making diagnoses of a variety of women’s health care needs encountered in office practice
- Describe appropriate traditional and alternative management strategies for select conditions encountered in office practice
- Counsel patients about the effect of health and illness throughout their lives and about risks and benefits of treatment
- Apply professional medical ethics to the practice of obstetrics and gynecology
- Incorporate appropriate legal, risk management, and office management guidelines and techniques in clinical practice
Purchase PROLOG: Patient Management in the Office, Eighth Edition, today to advance your knowledge and enhance your practice. Log in to your account to obtain either Member or Junior Fellow in Training pricing.
Please note: A unique code to access the online assessment is available in every print book. The eBook version does not include the code and it must be purchased separately.
Purchase PROLOG:Patient Management in the Office, Eighth Edition in eBook Format
The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists designates this enduring material for a maximum of 25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
College Cognate Credit(s)
The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists designates this enduring material for a maximum of 25 Category 1 College Cognate Credits. The College has a reciprocity agreement with the AMA that allows AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ to be equivalent to College Cognate Credits.