Combined Hormonal Birth Control: Pill, Patch, and Ring
Combined Hormonal Birth Control: Pill, Patch, and Ring offers useful information on these birth control methods. Focusing on common patient questions and concerns, content includes:
- How combined hormonal birth control methods work
- Effectiveness of combined hormonal birth control
- Benefits and risks of pills, patches, and rings
- How to get started using each option
- Possible side effects of each method
A concise and accessible resource, this pamphlet is designed to help your patients understand their birth control options.