The CREOG & APGO Annual Meeting will be held at the Gaylord National Resort & Conference Center in National Harbor, MD.
This year’s theme is Building Bridges: Creating Connection in Medical Education. Educational sub-topics to use in your submission are:
- Avoiding the Potholes: Bridging the UME/GME and GME/Practice Transitions
- Bolstering the Support Beams: Faculty Development
- Designing the Structure: Innovation in Curriculum Design and Navigating External Challenges
- Extending the Road: Strategies for Improving Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in Medical Education
- Maintaining the Strength: Trainee and Faculty Wellness
The APGO and ACOG community is committed to the elimination of systemic racism and the resultant disparities in health care and the learning environment. Presenters are encouraged to consider and plan to specifically mention how contributions to the 2023 CREOG & APGO Annual Meeting would be applicable in this regard.
Exhibits and Sponsorship
Learn more about exhibiting, advertising, and sponsorship opportunities.