Listserv E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Because a mailing list is a cooperative effort, we ask that you observe basic etiquette rules as follows:
Contributors should use the Subject line to provide a clear indication of the subject matter of their messages. This serves two purposes. First, it makes it easier for participants to decide which messages they wish to read, second, it allows us to link messages together by subject headings for the archive of listserve messages that we are building.
Appropriate for this listserv is anything related to CREOG/APMOG/APGO and your job as residency and fellowship program managers/coordinators.
- Please do not post the following: virus or scam warning, jokes and cartoons, or general interest material.
- Keep messages short and well-organized and focused.
- Be clear in your expressions.
- Stay focused on the topics and goals. Specific policies are institution dependent and programs will vary accordingly. We suggest that you contact ACGME or ABOG regarding questions about their specific rules, policies or actvities.
- Keep topics related to our responsibilities related to our positions. Do not use the APMOG listserv to discuss coordinator certification programs.
- Most importantly, reply only to the sender.
How to Subscribe
(share this information with others who may be interested in subscribing):
- Send an e-mail message to: APMOGemail@example.com.
- In the body of your message, type: subscribe
- You're now connected!
How to Unsubscribe
- Send an e-mail message to: APMOGfirstname.lastname@example.org
- In the body of your message, type: unsubscribe
- You're now off the Listserv.
In order to minimize duplicate e-mail messages please remember:
- Reply, replies to the sender only.
- Reply to all, replies to everyone, including the list.
- If you include the list in either the To, CC, BCC, everyone will get the message.
- Unsubscribe people that don't want to receive these emails.