Programs and Resources
Racial and Ethnic Disparities in the Menopause Experience
Let’s Talk Menopause in Black and Indigenous People and People of Color (BIPOC)
2022 District II Annual District Meeting LectureDownload the Presentation
Menopause Task Force Goals
Educate members about how to treat and counsel patients during the menopausal transition, with a focus on the experience of BIPOC communities.
Annual District Meeting Lecture
This lecture received five out of five stars from 93% of respondents and four stars from the remaining 7%. One attendee called it an excellent presentation that would be helpful in practice, and another planned to use the information from this session to empower patients to discuss sexual health and menopause.
Stay tuned for future materials and activities.
This project is funded through an unrestricted educational grant from Pfizer.