About the Webinar
At the conclusion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Identify at least five risk factors associated with PMADs
- Recognize symptoms of PMADs
- Distinguish between non-clinical “scary thoughts”, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and psychotic thoughts in new mothers to build confidence in providing appropriate follow up
- List primary treatment modalities to address perinatal mental health complications
- Access at least three local support and treatment resources for perinatal families experiencing perinatal mental health complications to build your referral toolkit
Registration is free for all ACOG members and required for attendance. Register now.