What is the ACOG Informatics Group?
The ACOG Informatics Group (iGroup) was created to promote the development, adoption, and use of health IT to improve the health of women by:
- Providing a forum for collaboration and education on clinical informatics projects related to women’s health care.
- Sharing best practices for improving healthcare delivery with health IT.
- Establishing a core of individuals with specific domain expertise for women’s health IT issues, that can serve as resources to industry, as well as other organizations.
- Helping to develop tools that will assist the transition into value-based care.
- Developing solutions to alleviate physician burden.