Opening Our Eyes to an Equitable Future
Register today for District III Virtual Junior Fellow Day on Friday, October 9. This event is open to all District III Junior Fellows and Medical Students!
About the Program
8:00 am – 12:30 pm
JF Day will include lectures on the following topics:
- Transgender Medicine, Peter Vasquez, MD
- Antepartum Pregnancy Myths, Anthony Sciscione, DO
- Microaggressions and Mentorship, Florencia Polite, MD
- Best JF Research Paper/Abstract Contest
- State of the Uterus, Sue Fritsch
- International Health panel: James Aikins, Jr, MD; Jennifer Makin, MD; Saifuddin Mama, MD; Owen Montgomery, MD
Registration is required to attend. Registration is free! Junior Fellows, Medical Students and any other ACOG members are encouraged to attend. Residency programs wishing to register multiple attendees may do so by emailing all resident names and email addresses to email@example.com.
A Zoom Webinar link will be emailed to all registered attendees in advance.