Join us for our inaugural 2020 CREOG Virtual Education Retreat on July 30-31, 2020!
Now more than ever, we must come together, reflect on the past and focus on the future. Through this virtual event you will be able to hear from the leaders of ABOG, CREOG, RC and have meaningful discussions with colleagues and presenters.
The CREOG Virtual Education Retreat will also feature several top experts that will explore the following timely topics:
- Creating an Anti-Racist Culture in Your Program
- Conducting Virtual Interviews
- Wellness in time of COVID-19
- Surgical training in time of COVID-19
- And more!
Date: July 30 - 31st, 2020
Time: July 30, 12:00 PM - 4:40 PM; July 31, 12 PM- 3:30 PM
- ACOG Fellow/Program Directors/Fellowship Directors/Associate PDs – $150
- APMOG Program Managers/Fellowship Coordinators/ Educational Affiliate – $75
- Junior Fellows in Practice – $75
- Non-ACOG Fellow – $200
- Junior Fellow in Training/Residents – FREE
- Medical Students – FREE
Registration Deadline: July 28, 2020
Our new and innovative virtual CREOG Retreat Meeting Website Hub will feature live sessions with speaker Q&A, on-demand materials, virtual networking sessions, virtual wellness activities, regional breakout rooms and more!
If you are registered for this event, please log-in to the website hub (the top right-hand corner on the page of the website) with credentials that were provided to you via email on July 27. If you have not received the email, please check your spam/junk mail folders, as the confirmation email could have ended up there. If the confirmation email cannot be found, please click Forgot Access Key? link on the login page or contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to request your credentials be resent to you.
Contact email@example.com if you did not register before July 28 and still would like to participate in this event.