Save the date for the 2022 Council on Resident Education in Obstetrics and Gynecology (CREOG) and the Association of Professors of Gynecology and Obstetrics (APGO) Annual Meeting on March 9–12, 2022, at Rosen Shingle Creek in Orlando, Florida.
2022 Call for Abstracts
CREOG and APGO invite you to submit a proposal for a breakout session, small group discussion, oral abstract, poster, and/or film at the 2022 CREOG and APGO Annual Meeting.
Please note: Submitted abstracts may not be presented at any other meeting or published in any journal before the meeting.
The 2022 theme is Together Again, Together Forever: The Med Ed Family Reunion! Educational sub-topics to use in your submission are:
- The Secret Sauce: Innovations in Curriculum Design, Virtual Learning, Simulation
- A Seat at the Table: Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- The Happy Baby: Strategies for Well-Being
- Addressing the Elephant in the Room: Challenges in Medical Education
- The Head of the Family: Leadership Development and Strategies
Type of presentations include:
- Breakout Sessions: hour-long, interactive sessions with audiovisuals designed to facilitate an exchange of information, ideas and educational strategies among a large group of participants
- Small Group Discussions: hour-long, interactive sessions designed to have the same overarching goals in a more intimate group of up to 25 people (no audiovisuals)
- Oral Abstracts and Posters: presentations of research and educational innovations
- Film Festival Submissions: short films pertinent to women's health education (no longer than 10 minutes and must be uploaded to YouTube or Vimeo)
Learn more about the 2022 CREOG and APGO Annual Meeting.View Meeting Details