Advocate on the Hill for Women's Health
ACOG’s Annual Congressional Leadership Conference (CLC)—the President's Conference—provides obstetrician–gynecologists like you the opportunity to build and maintain lasting relationships with your Members of Congress, making you one of our most important assets on Capitol Hill.
This popular advocacy event includes:
- Overview of the legislative process and tips for successful lobbying
- A deep-dive into ACOG’s current legislative priorities
- Opportunities to meet virtually with your elected representatives
- Networking with your fellow ob-gyn advocates
- And – of course – the chance to have a positive impact on legislation affecting our specialty and your patients!
- ACOG’s 39th Annual Congressional Leadership Conference will take place virtually from March 21-23, 2021. Register now!
- Don’t Delay! Early bird registration rates end March 7, 2021.
- A tentative schedule for this year’s CLC is now available. Please note that Monday’s session is mandatory for all attendees participating in Hill meetings.
- CMEs will not be available for the 2021 CLC.
Can't Wait to Take Action? Raise Your Voice Now!
You don’t have to wait until the CLC to make your voice heard on Capitol Hill. By visiting ACOG’s Action Center you can take action on ACOG’s priority issues today.
Registration is Now Open!CLC Registration