Advocate on the Hill for Women's Health
ACOG’s Annual Congressional Leadership Conference (CLC)—the President's Conference—provides obstetrician–gynecologists like you the opportunity to build and maintain lasting relationships with your Members of Congress, making you one of our most important assets on Capitol Hill.
This popular advocacy event includes:
- Overview of the legislative process and tips for successful lobbying
- A deep-dive into ACOG’s current legislative priorities
- Opportunities to meet virtually with your elected representatives
- Networking with your fellow ob-gyn advocates
- And–of course–the chance to have a positive impact on legislation affecting our specialty and your patients!
Save the Date for 2022
The 2022 Congressional Leadership Conference will take place virtually March 27–29, 2022.