Register Now to Join Us
ACOG’s annual Congressional Leadership Conference (CLC) provides attendees with the opportunity to build and maintain lasting relationships with members of Congress and become important assets on Capitol Hill. Join us in Washington, D.C., March 5–7, 2023, for the 41st annual CLC!
This popular advocacy event includes ...
- An overview of the legislative process and tips for successful lobbying
- A deep dive into ACOG’s current legislative priorities
- Opportunities to meet with your elected representatives
- Networking with your fellow obstetrics and gynecology advocates
- The chance to have a positive impact on legislation affecting our specialty and your patients!
Time is running out. Register to attend the 2023 CLC by Friday, February 10, 2023.
An agenda will be posted in early 2023.
Travel and Hotel Information
Grand Hyatt Washington
1000 H St NW
Washington, DC 20001
Booking Your Hotel and Travel
ACOG has a room block at the Grand Hyatt Washington, which is in downtown City Center within steps of the National Mall and with direct in-lobby Metro Center access. It is an ideal spot to explore the nation’s capital.
Information about how to book your hotel room will be included in your CLC registration confirmation email. Please make sure to arrive before the CLC kicks off at 2 p.m. ET on Sunday, March 5, 2023, at the Grand Hyatt Washington Hotel.
Meetings on Capitol Hill will conclude by 5 p.m. ET on Tuesday, March 7, 2023, so be sure to book your departing flight accordingly!
The Ob-GynPAC Party will be held on Monday, March 6, 2023. Tickets will be available during the CLC at the Ob-GynPAC booth. Stay tuned for further details!
Registration will end Friday, February 10.Register Now