Registration for the Congressional Leadership Conference (CLC) is now closed. If you have any questions regarding registration, please email [email protected].
The 41st annual CLC will be held on March 5–7, 2023, at the Grand Hyatt Washington Hotel in Washington, D.C.
Advocate with ACOG on the Hill
CLC attendees will have the opportunity to build and maintain lasting relationships with members of Congress and become important assets on Capitol Hill.
This popular advocacy event includes ...
- An overview of the legislative process and tips for successful lobbying
- A deep dive into ACOG’s current legislative priorities
- Opportunities to meet with your elected representatives
- Networking with your fellow obstetrics and gynecology advocates
- The chance to have a positive impact on legislation affecting our specialty and your patients
Registered attendees can preview the meeting agenda and access conference materials.
Preliminary Agenda Conference Materials
Travel and Hotel Information
Grand Hyatt Washington
1000 H St NW
Washington, DC 20001
ACOG's room block at the Grand Hyatt Washington is now closed. Please contact the hotel to inquire about room availability.
When booking travel, please make sure to arrive before the CLC kicks off at 2 p.m. ET on Sunday, March 5, 2023, at the Grand Hyatt Washington Hotel.
Meetings on Capitol Hill will conclude by 5 p.m. ET on Tuesday, March 7, 2023, so be sure to book your departing flight accordingly!
The Ob-GynPAC event will be held on Monday, March 6, 2023, at the historic Old Ebbitt Grill. Tickets will be available during the CLC at the Ob-GynPAC booth.
Registration for the Congressional Leadership Conference is now closed.