Advocate with ACOG on the Hill
Congressional Leadership Conference (CLC) attendees have the opportunity to build and maintain lasting relationships with members of Congress and become important assets on Capitol Hill.
This popular advocacy event includes ...
- An overview of the legislative process and tips for successful lobbying
- A deep dive into ACOG’s current legislative priorities
- Opportunities to meet with your elected representatives
- Networking with your fellow obstetrics and gynecology advocates
- The chance to have a positive impact on legislation affecting our specialty and your patients
The 41st annual CLC was held March 5–7, 2023, in Washington, D.C. Stay tuned for details on the 2024 meeting.
Registration for the Congressional Leadership Conference is now closed.