All scheduled events are Eastern Time (ET).
Advocate on the Hill for Women's Health
ACOG’s Annual Congressional Leadership Conference (CLC)—the President's Conference—provides obstetrician–gynecologists like you the opportunity to build and maintain lasting relationships with your Members of Congress, making you one of our most important assets on Capitol Hill.
This popular advocacy event includes:
- Overview of the legislative process and tips for successful lobbying
- A deep-dive into ACOG’s current legislative priorities
- Opportunities to meet virtually with your elected representatives
- Networking with your fellow ob-gyn advocates
- And – of course – the chance to have a positive impact on legislation affecting our specialty and your patients!
- ACOG’s 39th Annual Congressional Leadership Conference will take place virtually from March 21-23, 2021. Registration is now closed.
- Please note that all attendees must comply with ACOG’s Meetings Anti-Harassment policy.
Hill Prep, Presentations, & Social Media Materials
- ACOG Joint Statement: Obstetrics and Gynecology: Collective Action Addressing Racism
- MedPage Today: Congress Urged to Stop Pending Medicare Payment Cuts
- Dr. Kisha Davis, MACPAC Commissioner: Presentation
- ACOG 2021 Commitment to Policy Action
ObGynPAC Trivia Tickets
Join Ob-GynPAC on Monday, March 22, 2021 from 7:30 - 9:00 PM ET for an evening of virtual trivia fun to catch up with friends and colleagues from around the country, celebrate our 2021 CLC, and support our important political work all at once!
Buy a #CLC2021 T-Shirt
To order a 2021 CLC T-shirt, please complete the form, hit "Submit Payment," and then follow the additional instructions to choose a size.
#CLC2021 Signature Cocktail
Registration is Closed