Access the Product Theaters on the ACOG 2020 Virtual Conference page. Preview the program descriptions below.
New ACOG NIPT Guidelines: An MFM and OBGYN discuss screening for all pregnancies
Description: Dr. Lee Shulman, MFM, and Dr. Carly Ross, OBGYN, explore making NIPT a mainstay per the new ACOG Practice Bulletin 226: Screening for Fetal Chromosomal Abnormalities.
- Lee Shulman, MD, Anna Ross Lapham Professor in Obstetrics and Gynecology in the Division of Clinical Genetics at the Feinberg School of Medicine at Northwestern University in Chicago, Illinois; Medical Director of Insight Medical Genetics and Reproductive Genetics Innovations
- Carolyn Ross, MD, Obstetrician/Gynecologist and Assistant Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology Pending Board Certification, Cooper University Health Care
New Guidelines on Prenatal Screening: Implications for your practice
Join our product theater to learn about:
- The implications of new guidelines broadening the use of non-invasive prenatal testing (NIPT)
- The clinical advantages of SNP-based NIPT as highlighted by the new guidelines
- The benefits of Natera's support services for Panorama, the only SNP-based NIPT, in implementing these new guidelines
- Russ Jelsema, MD, MFM
- Libby Valenti, MS, CGC
Is It Pelvic Pain or Something Else: The role of OB-GYNs in recognizing Inflammatory Back
Description: Axial spondyloarthritis (axSpA) is a chronic, debilitating inflammatory disease primarily affecting the spine and sacroiliac joints. AxSpA can develop in early adulthood and can display a distinct presentation in women compared to men. This program will discuss the course of the disease, symptomology and the varying presentation between men and women.
- Marina Magrey, MD, Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine MetroHealth Medical Center