Make plans to join your friends and colleagues at the 2023 District XI Annual District Meeting September 15–17 in Houston, Texas. This year’s program theme is Obstetrics and Gynecology: The Next Frontier. Sessions will be focused on innovative approaches to health care and will feature research presentations, activities for residents and medical students, and opportunities to socialize with other attendees while enjoying the bustling city of Houston.
Registration will open in June.
Submit Your Abstracts
The District XI Scientific Program Committee is calling for research abstract submissions from all District XI members for oral or poster presentation at the meeting.
Submit your research to gain well-deserved recognition and take advantage of a chance to showcase your hard work to your ACOG colleagues. If selected, you will be invited to present your work at the 2023 District XI Annual District Meeting.
Submit your abstracts by Sunday, June 11, 2023, at 11:59 p.m. ET.
Please note that case reports will not be considered for presentation.
Submit Your Stump the Professor Cases
The District XI Scientific Program Committee invites Junior Fellow members to submit their case for the Stump the Professors program that will be held during the 2023 ADM. The winning cases will be presented for discussion at the meeting on Saturday, September 16.
Selected presenters will receive a complimentary conference registration.
Submit your case by Sunday, June 11, 2023, at 11:59 p.m. ET.
Submit Stump the Professor Cases
Scientific Program Committee
- R. Todd Ivey, MD, FACOG, District XI Secretary and Program Chair
- Charles Brown, MD, MBA, FACOG, District XI Chair
- Gayle Olson Koutrouvelis, MD, FACOG, District XI Chair Elect
- Eugene Toy, MD, FACOG, District XI Immediate Past Chair
- Patrick Ramsey, MD, MSPH, FACOG, District XI Treasurer
- Sarah Page-Ramsey, MD, FACOG, District XI Junior Fellow Advisor
- Kimberly Pilkinton, MD, MPH, FACOG, Texas Association of Obstetricians and Gynecologists President
- Luke Newton, MD, FACOG, District XI CME Representative
- Shanna Combs, MD, FACOG, District XI Medical Student Advisor
- Sara Jones, MD, District XI Junior Fellow Chair
- Kayla Street, MD, District XI Junior Fellow Vice Chair
- Sherlena Boehm, District XI Manager
- Christina Brooks, CME Program Manager
- Amy Phillips, CMP, Senior Director, Meetings and Exhibits
Questions about this event can be sent to the District XI Office at [email protected].
Submit Your Abstracts
The District XI Scientific Program Committee is calling for research abstract submissions from all District XI members for oral or poster presentation at the meeting.Submit Abstracts