Make plans to join friends and colleagues at the District XI 2022 Annual District Meeting September 23–25, 2022, in San Antonio, Texas. Don't miss the chance to network and connect in-person while learning from leading experts in the field.
This year's theme is "Meeting the Challenges of Women's Health." Whether you're attending the panel discussions or lectures, testing your knowledge at the Stump the Professor session, hearing about new and exciting research during the Junior Fellow oral presentations, or enjoying the exciting city of San Antonio, you're sure to enjoy yourself at this year's meeting!
2022 Call for Research Abstracts
The ACOG District XI Scientific Program Committee announces the call for abstracts is open.
Submit your research to gain well-deserved recognition and the chance to showcase your hard work to your fellow ACOG colleagues. If selected, you will be invited to present your work at the District XI 2022 Annual District Meeting.
Submit abstracts by Thursday, June 30, 2022, 11:59 p.m. ET.
Please note: Case reports will not be considered for presentation.
Stump the Professors
The ACOG District XI Scientific Program Committee invites Junior Fellow members to submit their case for the "Stump the Professors" program that will be held during the 2022 District XI Annual Meeting. The winning cases will be presented for discussion at the meeting on Sunday, September 25.
Selected presenters will receive a complimentary conference registration.
Submit your case by Thursday, June 30, 2022, 11:59 p.m. ET.
Scientific Program Committee
- R. Todd Ivey, MD, FACOG, District XI Secretary and Program Chair
- Charles E. L. Brown, MD, MBA, FACOG, District XI Chair
- Gayle Olson Koutrouvelis, MD, FACOG, District XI Chair Elect
- Eugene C. Toy, MD, FACOG, District XI Immediate Past Chair
- Patrick S. Ramsey, MD, MSPH, FACOG, District XI Treasurer
- Sarah Page-Ramsey, MD, FACOG, District XI Junior Fellow Advisor
- John Thoppil, MD, FACOG, Texas Association of Obstetricians and Gynecologists President
- Luke Newton, MD, FACOG, District XI CME Representative
- Shanna Combs, MD, FACOG, District XI Medical Student Advisor
- Martin Hechanova, MD, MPH, FACOG, District XI Young Physician Committee Chair
- Nichole Ogojiaku, MD, District XI Junior Fellow Chair
- Sara Jones, MD, District XI Junior Fellow Vice Chair
- Sherlena Boehm, District XI Manager
- Christina Brooks, CME Program Manager
- Rosecelle Romano, MTA, CMP, DES, Director, Meetings
Registration will be available in June.
Contact the District XI Manager at [email protected] with any questions.