ACOG District I would like to invite all fourth-year medical student ACOG members to attend the 2022 ACOG District I Virtual Residency Fair on Saturday, August 13. This is an amazing opportunity to get in-depth information on program structure, application process, core values, residency life, and more from program directors and resident representatives to find out what might be a good fit for you.
Students will be limited to attending one residency program presentation per session.
Registration is required to participate.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Brown University/Women and Infants Hospital of Rhode Island
- Maine Medical Center
- Yale-New Haven Medical Center
- Brigham and Women's Hospital/Massachusetts General Hospital
- Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center
- University of Massachusetts Memorial Medical Center-Worcester
- Tufts Medical Center
- Boston University Medical Center
- Bridgeport Hospital
- St. Francis Hospital and Medical Center
- Baystate-University of Massachusetts Medical School
- Stamford Hospital/Columbia University
- University of Vermont Medical Center
Please contact Megan Willis at [email protected] with any questions.