Due to the unpredictability of the continuing COVID-19 pandemic, this year’s District XI Annual District Meeting, scheduled for October 22-24, 2021, will be virtual. The in-person meeting has been cancelled.
While we will miss the opportunity to gather together in person, the Scientific Program Committee and staff are working hard to take what has been learned from our many successful virtual programs over the last year to develop an excellent and engaging virtual program.
The virtual program will include several outstanding speakers who will engage attendees in interactive discussions on important topics, including minimally invasive gynecological procedures; placenta accreta spectrum epidemic; maternal sepsis; and many more. Special highlights include abstracts, a film festival, and a virtual exhibit hall.
Please be sure to mark your calendars for October 22–24, 2021, and stay tuned for more information on registration.
Abstracts, Films, and Stump the Professor Cases
The ACOG District XI Scientific Program Committee welcomes abstract and film submissions from all District XI members. Junior Fellow members are also invited to submit a case to "Stump the Professors."
2021 Call for Research Abstracts
The ACOG District XI Scientific Program Committee announces the Call for Abstracts for presentation at the 2021 District XI Virtual Annual Meeting.
Submit your research to gain well-deserved recognition and a chance to showcase your hard work to your fellow ACOG colleagues. If selected, you will be invited to present your work at the virtual District XI Annual District Meeting this October 22-24.
Submit abstracts by Sunday, August 15, 2021, 11:59 p.m. ET.
Please note: Case reports will not be considered for presentation.
The ACOG District XI Scientific Program Committee is currently accepting submissions to be considered for the Film Festival that will be held during the 2021 ADM. The winning films will be presented for discussion at the meeting. Films will be evaluated on educational value, video quality, and overall presentation.
The creators of the top three films will win cash prizes! Awards will be announced on Sunday, October 24.
Topics can include:
- Surgical technique
- Education (for patients, medical students, residents or fellows)
- Patient safety and office practice
- All sub-specialty topics welcome
Submit films by Sunday, August 15, 2021, 11:59 p.m. ET.
Stump the Professor
The ACOG District XI Scientific Program Committee invites Junior Fellow members to submit their case for the “Stump the Professors” program that will be held during the 2021 ADM. The winning cases will be presented for discussion at the meeting.
Selected presenters will receive a complimentary conference registration.
Submit your case by Sunday, August 15, 2021, 11:59 p.m. ET.
Scientific Program Committee
- Patrick S. Ramsey, MD, MSPH, FACOG, District XI Secretary/Scientific Program Chair
- Eugene C. Toy, MD, FACOG, District XI Chair
- Charles Brown, MD, MBA, FACOG, District XI Chair Elect
- C. Tony Dunn, MD, FACOG, District XI Immediate Past Chair
- Gayle Olson Koutrouvelis, MD, FACOG, District XI Treasurer
- Sarah Page-Ramsey, MD, FACOG, District XI Junior Fellow Advisor
- John Thoppil, MD, FACOG, Texas Association of Obstetricians and Gynecologists President
- Luke Newton, MD, FACOG, District XI CME Representative
- R. Todd Ivey, MD, FACOG, At Large Fellow Member
- Martin Hechanova, MD, MPH, FACOG, District XI Young Physician Committee Chair
- Arame Thiam-Diouf, MD, District XI Junior Fellow Chair
- Nichole Ogojiaku, MD, District XI Junior Fellow Vice Chair
- Jesse “Mimi” Rogers, MD, At Large Junior Fellow Member
- Brittany Ikwuagwu, District XI Medical Student Representative
Sherlena Boehm, District XI Manager
Rosecelle M. Romano, MTA, CMP, DES, Director, Meetings
Registration will be available in July.
Contact the District XI Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Registration Coming Soon.