Know Before You Go
To access the virtual 2021 ACOG District IV Annual District Meeting platform, log in with your ACOG member email and password.
Learn to Navigate the Platform
If you have any specific questions, or need help locating your log-in information, please submit your inquiry to [email protected] and a team member will respond as quickly as possible.
Once on the platform, you can also access support by clicking on the chat bot icon (the big question mark) in the upper right-hand corner.
Devices and Materials
Test your device and check your system at least 15 minutes prior to the event. This includes your network connection, device battery life, as well as headphones and speakers.
- We recommend using a computer or a tablet for the best experience. The meeting will not stream as well on a mobile device.
- We suggest using Chrome to access the event. While other browsers such as Safari will work, you may experience delays.
- Mute other devices that might interfere with your computer audio.
For the best virtual meeting experience, attendees are encouraged to engage and participate where applicable.
- Take note of how the presenter plans to use the Q&A feature. Be sure to submit your questions in the Q&A tab so presenters may answer the questions in text or verbally during live Q&A.
- Use the chat feature to engage and connect with other attendees.
- Visit the exhibitor booths, ePosters, Film Festival, and Product Theater pages.
- Connect with your peers by sending them a message.
- Don't forget to share your posts with hashtag #BackToBasics and #D4ADM on social media!
The content of this meeting is for ACOG purposes only and may not be recorded, reproduced or distributed in any fashion, in writing or electronically. ACOG reserves all rights to the content of this meeting.
The views expressed by speakers or other third parties in ACOG meetings, events and/or conferences are those of the speaker or third-party and not, necessarily, of ACOG.
We look forward to welcoming you to the virtual 2021 District IV Annual District Meeting!
With any questions, please contact [email protected].