Take time out for yourself, your practice, and your future and be inspired and revitalized during the District II Virtual Annual Meeting.
The virtual program will include a dynamic lineup of faculty, including:
- Bestselling author and New York Times columnist, Jen Gunter, MD
- GivingTuesday CEO, Asha Curran
- Oluwatosin Goje, MD, board-certified OB/GYN and infectious diseases specialist at the Cleveland Clinic's Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Women's Health Institute in Cleveland, Ohio
- Chair of ACOG’s Immunization and Emerging Infections Expert Work Group, Laura Riley, MD
In addition to these influential speakers, plenary session topics will include:
- Enhanced recovery after surgery
- Obesity in pregnancy
- Pelvic health
- C-section debate
- The second victim
- Practice management courses, and much more!
District II's Junior Fellows will also have the opportunity to highlight their research in our ever popular Poster Session and Oral Presentations.
While we will miss the opportunity to gather in-person, the planning committee and staff are developing a thoughtful and engaging virtual program that includes interactive components throughout, as well as a virtual exhibit hall.
- Komal Bajaj, MD
- Rachel Flink-Bochacki, MD
Registration is OpenRegister Now