Know Before You Go
The virtual meeting begins at 1200 ET on Sunday, October 10, and continues through 1800 ET on Tuesday, October 12.
We encourage you to log in early through Google Chrome by using your ACOG account email and password so that you can get familiar with the site and explore the platform.
Devices and Materials
Test your devices and check your system at least 15 minutes prior to the event. This includes your network connection, device battery life, and headphones and speakers.
- We recommend using a computer or a tablet for the best experience. The meeting will not stream as well on a mobile device.
- We suggest using Chrome (latest version) to access the event. While other browsers such as Firefox and Safari will work, you may experience delays.
- Mute other devices that might interfere with your computer audio.
- Be sure to press the play button when viewing a live session.
For additional tips and tricks, please visit the FAQ page on the platform.
Learn to Navigate the Platform
If you have any specific questions, or need help while exploring the platform, you can reach a member of the support team by clicking on the question mark icon in the top right corner of the platform.
- Complete your profile to link to other attendees with similar interests
- Questions for the presenters can be submitted through the Q&A function
- Use the chat feature to engage and connect with other attendees
We look forward to seeing you online at the 2021 AFD Annual District Meeting!