Continuing Medical Education
The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists designates this other activity (hybrid: enduring and live learning) for a maximum of 13 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.™ Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
College Cognate Credit(s)
The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists designates this other activity (hybrid: enduring and live learning) for a maximum of 13 Category 1 College Cognate Credits. The College has a reciprocity agreement with the AMA that allows AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ to be equivalent to College Cognate Credits.
- Sunday, October 10: 4 credits
- Monday, October 11: 4 credits
- Tuesday, October 12: 5 credits
Disclosure of Faculty and Industry Relationships
In accordance with College policy, all faculty and planning committee members have signed a conflict of interest statement in which they have disclosed any financial interests or other relationships with industry relative to topics they will discuss at this program. At the beginning of the program, faculty members are required to disclose any such information to participants. Such disclosure allows you to evaluate better the objectivity of the information presented in lectures. Please report on your evaluation form any undisclosed conflict of interest you perceive. Thank you!
At the conclusion of this educational activity, participants should be able to:
- Understand the considerations and management concerns for critically ill pregnant patients and their fetus, particularly in the time of the COVID-19 pandemic
- Interpret and manage abnormal cervical screening results
- Recognize the health and performance inequities that face gender and racial minorities
- Apply a standardized, evidence-based ERAS approach specific to gynecologic surgery
- Understand the challenges active duty women face in accessing abortion services, limitations in providing these services, and how military providers can better counsel these patients
Visit the Armed Forces District page for more resources.Access AFD Resources