District XI will be holding their Annual District Meeting virtually this year.
The events, which will be free for District XI members, will include learning sessions, poster and oral presentations, opportunities for residency program leaders to share information with medical students, and more.
Registration for the Residency Fair will close on September 30, 2020. This event is open to fourth-year District XI medical students only.
Contact District XI Manager, Sherlena Boehm at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Mari Robinson, JD
Kirsta Melton, JD
Planning Committee Members
- Eugene C. Toy, MD, FACOG, District XI Chair
- Carl “Tony” Dunn, MD, FACOG, Immediate Past District XI Chair
- Charles Brown, MD, MBA, FACOG, District XI Chair-Elect
- Gayle Olson, MD, MPH, FACOG, District XI Treasurer
- Patrick Ramsey MD, MSPH, District XI Secretary and Program Chair
- Sarah Page-Ramsey, MD, FACOG, Junior Fellow Advisor
- Devyn Demaree, MD, District XI Junior Fellow Chair
- Martin Hechanova, MD, FACOG, Young Physician Representative
- Luke Newton, MD, FACOG, District XI CME Representative
- Jodi Brannen, MD, FACOG, Section 5 Vice-Chair
- Nick Stansbury, MD, Medical Student Representative
- John Thoppil, MD, FACOG, President, Texas Association of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Sherlena Boehm, District XI Manager
- Christina Brooks, Program Manager
- My-Phuong Nguyen, MPA, CMP, Meetings Manager
- Francine Woodward, Registrar
Meeting registration will close on October 2, 2020.Register