Nassau University Medical Center – East Meadow, NY
PGY4 OBGYN position available July 1, 2022. Applicants must have completed PGY1-PGY3 positions in an accredited ACGME OBGYN residency program or eligible through ACGME for a PGY4 position. The following application materials should be emailed as PDF documents to Program Coordinator ([email protected]) with OBGYN PGY4 in subject line (initial application submission must be complete with all requested documentation as a single email or it will not be considered).
Application should include:
- Cover letter describing reason for leaving current program
- Copy of complete ERAS PGY 1 application (including personal statement, MSPE, final medical school transcript, USMLE/COMLEX score reports, letters of recommendation, and photo)
- Completed USMLE/COMLEX series with scores passed on first attempt
- Two letters of recommendation from current faculty members
- Letter of recommendation from current program director
- CREOG score reports
- Completed rotation schedule, including dates
- Current case log summary
- Milestone reports for PGY 1, 2, 3
- Summative Competency Based Performance Evaluation
- Preferred direct contact information
Additional documents may be required. We may speak to your current program director. Please do not phone/mail/fax. Interviews will be by invitation only.
Lincoln Medical Center, Bronx, New York
Open position effective July 1, 2021, due to unexpected relocation of a current resident.
Candidates must have completed three years of training in Obstetrics and Gynecology in good academic standing in an ACGME-accredited training program, and must have successfully passed USMLE/COMLEX Steps 1, 2 CK and 2 CS, and 3 with no failed attempts.
To be considered, applicants must submit the following documentation:
- Cover letter including reason for leaving current program
- Complete ERAS application
- Current CV
- Copy of all USMLE or COMLEX (Step / Level 1, 2 knowledge, 2 clinical & 3 scores. Note: must have passed Step 3.)
- All CREOG scores
- Current ACGME Milestones
- Current ACGME Resident Case Log data
- Documentation of: US citizenship, US permanent residency (green card), or current J-1 visa
- For all International medical graduates: ECFMG certificate
- Two letters of reference from current faculty members
You will also need a letter from your program director releasing you from your current training contract, which provides a competency based summary evaluation, a statement documenting your current status in the program, a current ACGME Op-Log report, and a summary of the rotations you have completed, including dates.
All materials should be emailed to: Ms. Altemis Martinez, Residency Program Manager, at [email protected].
Applicants with completed packets will be notified by email if selected to interview. Only qualified applicants will be considered. NO phone calls, please.