Lincoln Medical Center, Bronx, New York
Open position effective July 1, 2021, due to unexpected relocation of a current resident.
Candidates must have completed three years of training in Obstetrics and Gynecology in good academic standing in an ACGME-accredited training program, and must have successfully passed USMLE/COMLEX Steps 1, 2 CK and 2 CS, and 3 with no failed attempts.
To be considered, applicants must submit the following documentation:
- Cover letter including reason for leaving current program
- Complete ERAS application
- Current CV
- Copy of all USMLE or COMLEX (Step / Level 1, 2 knowledge, 2 clinical & 3 scores. Note: must have passed Step 3.)
- All CREOG scores
- Current ACGME Milestones
- Current ACGME Resident Case Log data
- Documentation of: US citizenship, US permanent residency (green card), or current J-1 visa
- For all International medical graduates: ECFMG certificate
- Two letters of reference from current faculty members
You will also need a letter from your program director releasing you from your current training contract, which provides a competency based summary evaluation, a statement documenting your current status in the program, a current ACGME Op-Log report, and a summary of the rotations you have completed, including dates.
All materials should be emailed to: Ms. Altemis Martinez, Residency Program Manager, at email@example.com.
Applicants with completed packets will be notified by email if selected to interview. Only qualified applicants will be considered. NO phone calls, please.