Meharry Medical College, Nashville, TN
PGY 4 position available. Eligible applicants must be in good academic standing at an ACGME accredited OB/ GYN residency program and will have successfully completed three years of training by the start date. Applicants must have passed USMLE Steps 1, 2 and 3. Interested candidates should prepare the following information to submit for review:
- Medical school diploma
- Complete ERAS application (medical school transcript, MSPE, USMLE transcript, personal statement)
- ECFMG certificate (if applicable)
- Current CV
- Cover letter addressing rationale for desire to transfer programs
- ACGME Op Log case summary
- List of completed rotations including dates from program coordinator/manager
- CREOG scores
- Milestone evaluations for PGY 1-3 year
- Summative competency based performance evaluations
- A letter of good standing from your current program director verifying your training and progress in the program, and an additional letter from a faculty member in your current program.
Your program director will need to submit a summary evaluation of your performance prior to beginning any clinical duty. Interviews will only be granted to applicants with permission from their current Program Director. All materials should be sent by email only, to Demeka Fritts, Program Coordinator, at [email protected]. You will be notified of an opportunity to interview once your application packet is complete and all materials have been reviewed. Applicants will be notified by email if selected for interview. Emails only please, no phone calls or faxes will be accepted.
Nassau University Medical Center, East Meadow, NY
PGY4 OBGYN position available July 1, 2022. Applicants must have completed PGY1-PGY3 positions in an accredited ACGME OBGYN residency program or eligible through ACGME for a PGY4 position. The following application materials should be emailed as PDF documents to Program Coordinator ([email protected]) with OBGYN PGY4 in subject line (initial application submission must be complete with all requested documentation as a single email or it will not be considered).
Application should include:
- Cover letter describing reason for leaving current program
- Copy of complete ERAS PGY 1 application (including personal statement, MSPE, final medical school transcript, USMLE/COMLEX score reports, letters of recommendation, and photo)
- Completed USMLE/COMLEX series with scores passed on first attempt
- Two letters of recommendation from current faculty members
- Letter of recommendation from current program director
- CREOG score reports
- Completed rotation schedule, including dates
- Current case log summary
- Milestone reports for PGY 1, 2, 3
- Summative Competency Based Performance Evaluation
- Preferred direct contact information
Additional documents may be required. We may speak to your current program director. Please do not phone/mail/fax. Interviews will be by invitation only.