National Faculty Award
2020 CREOG National Faculty Award
CREOG invites you to recognize contributions of faculty for excellence in teaching residents by nominating them for the 2020 National Faculty Award for Excellence in Resident Education. Each residency program can recognize one member of their faculty annually for excellence in resident education.
What is the selection process?
- Selection process and the method of award presentation is up to each residency program, however the recipient must be chosen by the residents only.
- The chairman of the department must approve the nominee.
- There is no limit to the number of times an individual may receive the award; however, only one faculty member may receive the award each year.
Ready to apply?
- Click here to submit the online application form.
- The deadline for the submission is April 24, 2020.
- Applications will not be accepted after April 24, 2020.
- Certificates will be emailed to the program managers on May 11, 2020.
- It is up to you how you would like to present the certificate to the recipient of the CREOG National Faculty Award for Excellence in Resident Education.
- Names of recipients will be published on the CREOG website at www.acog.org/CREOG.
Still have questions?
Please contact CREOG at (202) 863-2548 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org