Request for Applications
The following opportunity is open to qualified applicants. With questions, please reach out to [email protected].
Call for Guest Faculty: 2023–24 CREOG School for Program Directors and Managers
Are you looking for a wonderful opportunity to engage with CREOG and ACOG? CREOG is seeking three guest faculty members for the 2023–24 CREOG School for Program Directors and Program Managers. This course has three sessions: one in person from July 28 to 30, 2023, in San Diego, California, and two virtual on September 8, 2023, and January 25, 2024.
We are seeking guest faculty with expertise in …
- Adult education principles and active learning techniques (for July 28–30, 2023)
- Graduate medical education funding and negotiation (for September 8, 2023)
- Remediation of the struggling learner (for January 25, 2024)
Guest faculty must have …
- Experience within the topic area for which you are applying
- Availability for the scheduled session times
- Current or recent leadership experience in graduate medical education
If you are interested in serving as guest faculty, please complete the online application by Sunday, April 23, 2023. As part of the selection process, CREOG will consider factors including a diverse representation of experiences, program types, geographic locations, and contributions. Please feel free to share this information with other program directors, associate program directors, or faculty members at your institution who may be interested in joining us.
Questions? Please contact [email protected].