The following guidelines shall apply to all advertisements proposed for ACOG:
- ACOG informs all potential advertisers that the inclusion of an advertisement in any publication does not constitute an approval or endorsement by the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists or the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists of the advertised products or services. Furthermore, advertisers must not, in any collateral advertisement or promotional material, include the fact that a product or service is advertised or mentioned in an ACOG publication.
- Advertisements may not include endorsements or recommendations by individual doctors or general statements that a product is recommended by doctors.
- Any pharmaceutical or medical devices featured in advertisements must be approved by the FDA for the specific use and indication tor which they are advertised.
- Any claim that a product or service will have a beneficial effect on the user's health, pregnancy outcome, or fetal development must be supported by peer-reviewed studies. ACOG may require the advertiser to submit such studies before approval may be granted.
- Advertisements must be readily distinguishable from editorial content. If the distinction is unclear, the word "advertisement" must be added.
- Advertisements for the following categories of products and services are prohibited (ACOG may make additions to this list at any time, in its sole discretion):
- Alcoholic beverages
- Products containing tobacco
- Ultrasounds for keepsake/other non-medical purposes
- Home Doppler devices
- Advertisements for some categories of products and services shall be subject to a heightened level of scrutiny and may not receive approval. Potentially controversial or sensitive products and services include but are not necessarily limited to, the following:
- Diagnostic tests or laboratories, including direct to consumer DNA testing
- Services purporting to enable a woman to select the sex of her fetus
- Products enhancing sexual performance or enjoyment
- Cosmetic surgery or non-surgical enhancements
- Home laboratory or diagnostic testing. other than home pregnancy and ovulation testing
- Commercial cord blood stem cell storage services
- Products and programs sponsored or supported by tobacco or alcohol manufacturers
ACOG has 60,000 members whom you can reach with the following advertising opportunities:
- ACOG Annual Meeting daily newspaper
- ACOG Annual Meeting daily eNewspaper
- Elevator clings
- Premium hotel room drops
- Doctors' bags
- Hanging banners
- Restroom advertising
- Luggage and coat check
- Film festival
- Save the date
- Perimeter marketing (mobile billboard, wrapped minivans and shuttle buses)
For information on available sponsorship and advertising opportunities, please contact:
Find out more about ACOG sponsorship opportunities.
The official ACOG website is an essential destination for our 60,000 members. Strategically placed banner ads deliver your brand message when your audience is searching for current news and relevant articles. Maximize your visibility and leverage your brand with an average of 490,000 visits and 1.4 million page views per month on the site.
Banner Positions Available
- Top leaderboard (excluding home page)
- Right-side skyscraper (excluding home page)
- $110 CPM Net Global
- $120 Net CPM Geo Targeting
Please contact Wolters Kluwer for more information on placing your ad, submitting insertion orders, and creative material deadlines:
General Online Advertising Information
All online advertising is clearly marked as an advertisement and is separated from content. Advertisers receive no advance knowledge of editorial content.
Advertising is reserved on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Banner advertising will not be sold or purchased based on editorial adjacency. However, ads are delivered randomly throughout the site and constantly change; therefore, the adjacency of an advertisement to editorial mention of product or category can occur inadvertently and infrequently.
All ads are subject to editorial and publisher approval.
For additional online advertising information, including Lippincott Williams & Wilkins' complete online ad policy, please see the Obstetrics & Gynecology media kit.
Obstetrics & Gynecology
For products and services (display) advertisements, contact:
For career and events advertisements, contact:
For additional information, visit the Green Journal website.
Mailing List Rental
ACOG rents its mailing list for a one-time use to qualified organizations and individuals for the purpose of marketing products and services that are valuable to women’s health professionals, such as continuing education programs, publications, and meetings. Contact INFOCUS Marketing at [email protected] or (800) 708-5478. For list specifications, please visit the ACOG member mailing list.
Annual Clinical and Scientific Meeting
Connect with the country's top women's health care professionals at the Annual Clinical and Scientific Meeting. Find out more about becoming an exhibitor.
ACOG Career Connection
Obstetrics & Gynecology
Should you wish to advertise a job opening in the Green Journal's career and events advertising section, please contact:
ACOG Today’s Headlines Newsletter
ACOG Today's Headlines is a briefing prepared each weekday by BulletinHealthcare to help keep ACOG members informed about news affecting women's health care and the practice of obstetrics and gynecology. To learn how you can reach 60,000 women’s health care providers with a banner or skyscraper ad in ACOG Today’s Headlines, please contact BulletinHealthcare at [email protected] or (703) 483-6100.
From daily practice themes at the Annual Clinical and Scientific Meeting to innovative new learning opportunities, our year-round opportunities offer our supporters an active, energized, and involved audience. Browse the Corporate Support Catalog.
If you have any questions about corporate contributions to the College, please contact the Development Department.
ACOG Rounds Member Newsletter
ACOG Rounds, ACOG's official monthly eNewsletter, includes news and key developments about ACOG for members, including information that affects their practice, patients, and the profession. It also features career and society updates and news. ACOG Rounds' high-value and relevant content is delivered directly to members' inboxes. With an average open rate of 35%, ACOG Rounds is the ideal vehicle to deliver your brand message and drive traffic to your site.
- $5,500 net per Issue top sponsor banner (728x90 static)
- $3,500 net per issue medium rectangle banner (300x250 static)
- $8,500 net per issue both positions
For advertising information, contact Wolters Kluwer: