Urge Your Senators to Support the Women’s Health Protection Act! Take Action Now
Shape the Public Discourse
Connect in your community and engage partners, colleagues, the media, and more.
Health Care Professionals
- Spark Discussion: Refer to these readings as you build a reproductive health advocacy syllabus or discussion group to spark critical thought and dialogue
- Build Consensus: State Medical Society Resolution Opposing Criminalization of Medicine
- Op-eds and Letters to the Editor: A guide to crafting and placing a compelling piece to get your message out and set the record straight
- Setting the record straight: Share ACOG’s Guide to Language and Abortion with reporters covering abortion to inform language choice that is medically appropriate, clinically accurate, and without bias
Across Your Community
- Building Evidence-Based Skills Effective Conversations about Abortion: Request ACOG’s workshop for health care professionals to develop skills needed for constructive discourse on abortion.
- Social Media Graphics: Download and share our images with your online community on social media.
Follow these Guideposts: Resources to Convey ACOG’s Position on Abortion
Customize Your Outreach and Discussions
How to Talk About Abortion
Come to conversations prepared with ACOG’s evidence-based voice.Go