Call for Nominations
All Districts are seeking interested and qualified Junior Fellows for District Vice Chair and District Secretary-Treasurer office for the 2021-2022 term.
Terms begin at the conclusion of the 2021 Annual fall District Meetings.
District Vice Chair (three-year term)
- Three-year term, progressing from Vice Chair, to Chair, then to Past Chair
- Required to be a Junior Fellow of the District and to remain in the District during your Vice Chair and Chair year*
*In order to qualify as District Junior Fellow Vice Chair, one must plan to remain in the District for the first two years. Funding for in-person meetings for past chairs who have left the District will be at the discretion of the District, however, participation in meetings remotely is still required.
- Required to have a history of service to ACOG at a Section, District, or National level as an officer, committee member or a task force member or have attended or participated in an ACOG Junior Fellow or Fellow District Advisory Council in some capacity.
- Required to attend the following meetings each year:
- November: Junior Fellow District Officer Orientation and Junior Fellow College Advisory Council Interim Meeting
- May: Junior Fellow College Advisory Council Annual Meeting
- Fall: Your Annual District Meeting
District Secretary-Treasurer (one-year term)
- Required to be a Junior Fellow of the District
- Required to remain in the District during the one-year term
- Required to maintain contact with District Chair throughout term
- May be required to attend one to two District meetings per year
Submit ONE document in a Microsoft Word format beginning with a letter of intent stating the office you are seeking and the District you reside in. ACOG is committed to working on diversity, inclusion, and equity in our election process. Please include a statement in your letter of intent to demonstrate how you would help your respective District achieve that goal. In the same document, submit a copy of your CV.
Deadline: June 1, 2021