Call for Nominations
All Districts are seeking interested, qualified Junior Fellows for District Vice Chair and District Secretary-Treasurer office for the 2020-2021 term.
Please note: In order to qualify as District Junior Fellow Vice Chair, one must plan to remain in the District during their three-year term of office and attend all required meetings.
District Vice Chair
- Three year term progressing from Vice Chair, to Chair, then to Past Chair
- Required to be a Junior Fellow of the District and to remain in the District during the length of the term
- Required to have a history of service to ACOG at a Section, District, or National level as an officer, committee member, or a task force member or attendance at an ACOG event
- Required to attend the following meetings each year:
- November 2020: Junior Fellow District Officer Orientation and Junior Fellow College Advisory Council Interim Meeting
- April/May 2021: Junior Fellow College Advisory Council Annual Meeting
- Fall 2021: Your Annual District Meeting
- Required to be a Junior Fellow of the District
- Required to remain in the District during the one-year term
- Required to maintain contact with District Chair throughout term
- May be required to attend one to two District meetings per year
Submit the following electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 1, 2020.
Submit one document in a Microsoft Word format beginning with a letter of intent stating the office you are seeking and the District you reside in, followed by a copy of your curriculum vitae.
For more information, contact:
Department of Junior Fellow Services
Phone: (202) 314-2344
Fax: (202) 863-0789