Qualifications: Any medical student, allopathic or osteopathic, currently enrolled in a medical school. Medical student membership is under ACOG's Educational Affiliate category.
Membership in this category is complimentary. No annual dues are currently assessed. The online application is on the public side at APPLICATION. This membership category is not open to pre-meds or other types of students.
The main membership web page can be found here.
- Access to the "member" side of ACOG's Web sitewww.acog.org
- Access to the Resource Center, ACOG's library, for research documents, etc.
- Selected ACOG Patient Educational Pamphlets through membership dept.
- ACOG Medical Student Facebook page
- ACOG Rounds Newsletter
- Low registration fee ($25.00) for medical student events at the Annual Meeting - *New* Step Up to Residency Program for 3rd & 4th year students only, John M. Gibbons Medical Student Lecture, Medical Student Reception, OB-GYN Resident Fair, Medical Student Hands-On and CV prep Workshops.
- Member discounts on publications
- Low registration fees at most Annual District Meetings (ADM)
Print versions of Obstetrics & Gynecology , the "Green Journal," and the Compendium of Selected Publications are not benefits of ACOG medical student membership but can be purchased at the member rate.
Please view the medical student resources available from the Association of Professors of Gynecology and Obstetrics at www.apgo.org. The ob-gyn residency directory, the uWISE exam and the publication, 'The Ob-Gyn Clerkship: Your Guide to Success' are highly recommended.