Connect with ACOG
Want to join the conversation with ACOG on social media? ACOG reaches out to members and the public through a variety of platforms. You'll find us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and the President’s Blog.
“Like” us on Facebook to get women’s health news, updates from ACOG, and helpful resources for you and your patients. (No Facebook account is needed to view our page).
Follow @acognews to get tweets in your news feed on women’s health news. Follow @ACOGAction for the latest policy & advocacy news. (No Twitter account is needed to view our pages).
Watch videos featuring ACOG Fellows and Junior Fellows discussing their research, spreading women’s health messages, and more! Videos can be embedded on your website or blog.
Visit acogpresident.org to get the inside scoop from ACOG’s current president on key initiatives, programs, and other topics of interest to ob-gyns and the related medical community.
District and Other Facebook Pages
“Like” your district page to get posts on district news and activities.
- District I: Atlantic Provinces (New Brunswick, Newfoundland, Nova Scotia, P.E.I.), Chile, Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Quebec, Rhode Island, Vermont
- District II: New York, Bermuda
- District III: Delaware, Dominican Republic, New Jersey and Pennsylvania
- District IV: District of Columbia, Georgia, Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia, Puerto Rico and the West Indies
- District V: Indiana, Kentucky, Ohio, Michigan and Ontario
- District VI: Illinois, Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wisconsin, Manitoba and Saskatchewan
- District VII: Alabama, Arkansas, Kansas, Louisiana, Mexico, Mississippi, Missouri, Oklahoma, Tennessee
- District VIII: Alaska, Alberta, Arizona, British Columbia, Central America, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington, Wyoming, American Samoa, Guam, Northwest Territory, Yukon Territory
- District IX: California
- District XI: Texas
- District XII: Florida
- Armed Forces District
- Medical Students
Annual Meeting on Social Media
Get the latest news on the Annual Meeting.
Social Media for Ob-Gyns
Social Media Guide
Read ACOG’s Social Media Guide to get recommendations and information for how to use social media in your practice. View the guide.
Video on Social Media and Professionalism in the Medical Community
This 4-minute video was developed by the Junior Fellow Congress Advisory Council (JFCAC) to foster awareness of the consequences of posting inappropriate information and pictures on social media and technology applications. The video is also available on DVD for sale in The ACOG Bookstore.