PROLOG: Personal Review of Learning in Obstetrics and Gynecology
A MOST EFFECTIVE STUDY TOOL
PROLOG is a voluntary, confidential, self-directed learning tool and handy reference guide for obtaining up-to-date specialty information. It is highly effective personal study resource tool for obstetricians–gynecologists and those in training.
Earn up to 25 CME credits per volume! View the updated PROLOG CME schedule.
- Patient Management in the Office (New volume)
- Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery (New volume)
- Gynecologic Oncology and Critical Care (New edition)
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Gynecology and Surgery
BEST VALUE! BUY THE COMPLETE SET & SAVE
Order each unit separately or purchase PROLOG as a set and save—discounts range from $70 to $85! The complete set offers opportunity to earn up 139 total CME credits.
INSIDE EACH UNIT
Assessment Book: Educational objectives and clinically oriented multiple-choice questions stimulate and challenge you in areas of medical care that you confront in your practice.
Critique Book: This part of the unit includes the following:
- A review of the educational objectives
- A discussion and rationale for correct and incorrect options
- Current, accessible references for each item