PROLOG: Personal Review of Learning in Obstetrics and Gynecology
MOST EFFECTIVE EXAM PREP TOOL
PROLOG is a voluntary, confidential, self-directed learning tool and handy reference guide for obtaining up-to-date specialty information. It is highly effective personal study resource tool for obstetricians–gynecologists and those in training.
Earn up to 25 CME credits per volume!
- Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery (New volume)
- Gynecologic Oncology and Critical Care (New edition)
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Gynecology and Surgery
- Patient Management in the Office
BEST VALUE! BUY THE COMPLETE SET & SAVE
Order each unit separately or purchase PROLOG as a set and save—discounts range from $70 to $85! The complete set offers opportunity to earn up 139 total CME credits.
INSIDE EACH UNIT
Assessment Book: Educational objectives and clinically oriented multiple-choice questions stimulate and challenge you in areas of medical care that you confront in your practice.
Critique Book: This part of the unit includes the following:
- A review of the educational objectives
- A discussion and rationale for correct and incorrect options
- Current, accessible references for each item