Clinical Updates in Women’s Health Care
New member benefit in 2016!
Online subscriptions are now included with most categories of membership.
Visit our website http://clinicalupdates.org/ to:
Clinical Updates in Women's Health Care is an online bi-monthly peer-reviewed monograph series that provides a clinically-oriented overview of conditions that affect women’s health. The series focuses on screening, prevention, evaluation, diagnosis, and management approaches.
Each online monograph provides the opportunity for physicians to earn five CME credits by answering brief self-assessment questions at the end.
Each peer-reviewed online monograph provides a clinically oriented overview of a topic that includes the following features:
- Basic science update of gender-specific information on pathophysiology
- Case reports of challenging clinical situations
- Counseling points to establish a dialogue with patients
- Complementary and alternative medicine highlights
- Concerns for older women
- Resources for referral, information, and support
- References cited and graded according to the strength of the evidence
A subscription includes online access to all monographs, which may be printed in PDF format and can be searched by keywords.
Each online monograph is written by an expert in the field and peer reviewed.
Raul Artal, MD is the editor, and he is served by an Editorial Board of physicians appointed on a rotating basis.
Visit our website for complete information and ordering instructions. http://clinicalupdates.org/