Ob-Gyn Apps Now Available—For Apple and Android
The ACOG App
Download the ACOG app for the iPhone/iPad or Android devices to stay connected with authoritative information from the leading experts in women’s health care. Get valuable updates on news, tools, resources, and clinical guidelines to help you in your practice.
- Clinical Guidelines—Browse ACOG's Committee Opinions
- ACOG News—Get the latest news affecting the ob-gyn specialty and women’s health including news releases, e-news alerts highlighting the day’s top health stories, and posts on the ACOG President’s Blog
- Patient FAQs—View a wide range of consumer fact sheets to help keep your patients healthy for a lifetime
- Immunizations—Consult the interactive tool on immunization best practices
To Download the ACOG App:
Prevent Group B Strep App
Download this free app from ACOG, AAP, AAFP, ACNM, and CDC. The app is for obstetric and neonatal providers:
- Provides an interactive guide to help manage Group B strep during labor
- Offers patient-specific and scenario-specific guidance
- Generates customized guidelines based on patient characteristics
To find out more about the GBS app and download it, visit: www.cdc.gov/groupbstrep/app.
Questions or comments? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.