Meeting and Events
District XI/TAOG Annual Meeting
September 26-28, 2014
The Renaissance Austin Hotel
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
This year's ADM will be September 26-28, 2014 at the Renaissance Austin Hotel in Austin, Texas.
Our program committee has assembled an outstanding faculty and put together an excellent educational program that addresses the diverse aspects of our specialty. At this three-day conference, you will learn cutting-edge information to help your practice thrive in the ever-changing health care arena.
Meeting highlights include:
- Recent updates relevant to the practicing physician
- New! Maintenance of Certification (MOC) review session for ABOG MOC exam
- Poster sessions and exhibits
- Debates on practical clinical topics with audience participation
- Welcome Reception with games and prizes on Friday night
- Sessions geared specifically towards medical students and residents
- Ethics hours available
- Four-hour coding workshop on Friday morning (open to office staff)
The Renaissance Austin Hotel is located in the picturesque hills of the Texas Hill Country in northwest Austin. The urban resort style hotel is the cornerstone of the Arboretum, a 95-acre park development consisting of more than 50 boutiques and shops, restaurants, walking and jogging paths and a movie theatre.
Hotel room rate is only $149/night (rate available until September 5, but book early before block fills up).
We look forward to seeing you in September!
CLICK HERE FOR PRELIMINARY PROGRAM BOOK, ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK AND HOTEL RESERVATION LINK.
Are you interested in presenting research? Please see the call for papers for more information.